Clinical Research Coordinator
Chu Vision Institute (CVI) is a premier research organization that provides patients the opportunity to receive advanced ophthalmological care through participation in clinical research trials.
At Chu Vision Institute, the Clinical Research Coordinator (CRC) plays a critical and essential role in our ground-breaking clinical research studies. This position is primarily responsible for coordination, organization and implementation of research studies in compliance with study protocol, SOPs, and state and federal regulations. The CRC will be expected to maintain open, clear, and effective communication with the physicians, patients, study sponsors, Institutional Review Board, and internal management.
Maintain the integrity and overall quality of assigned clinical research trials. Successful recruitment and enrollment of study participants ensuring consistency in data quality and integrity. Schedule subject visits and coordinate physicians/other staff availability. Complete and document study visit procedures including: Obtain informed consent, explain study procedures and conduct patient interviews. Scheduling study visits. Manage study related essential/regulatory documents. Ensure proper inventory level of study supplies. Coordinate/schedule sponsor monitoring visits and audits. Maintain protocol compliance and timeline adherence. Responsible for regulatory compliance: Maintain compliance of GCP, HIPAA, OSHA, IATA, Internal SOP, Protocol, state and local regulations as required. Follow regulation and protocol established for each study. Maintain and safeguard the confidentiality of all patient data as well as other pertinent information acquired during the performance of their job duties.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience. SOCRA CCRP or ACRP certification preferred. Experience in an Ophthalmology research setting preferred, but not required. Knowledge and understanding of the principals of good clinical practices including ethical issues, patient rights, regulations and guidelines for clinical research. Experience and knowledge with IRB submissions, FDA regulations, data collections. Knowledge and understanding of general medical terminology; clinical methods, procedures, and applications. Excellent written and verbal communication skills - must be comfortable and effective in communicating with potential study participants from a diverse population. Broad Clinical research knowledge. Must be self-sufficient, detail-oriented, and able to identify problems and solve them.
Interested candidates should submit their resume to email@example.com for consideration.
Do you love to develop marketing campaigns that are creative and fun, that actually connect with people, and ultimately can help change lives? If this sounds exciting to you, keep reading!
Chu Vision Institute is a global leader in vision correction, innovation and ophthalmic research. We are looking for a data-oriented, creative, self-starter to join our fast-paced internal marketing team.
As the Chu Vision Institute Marketing Assistant, you will work with our marketing team and sales team, as well as external consultants, execute digital, broadcast, social media, grassroots and internal marketing strategies with an emphasis on content monitoring and data analytics. You will help drive the execution of those strategies along with key members of the Chu Vision Institute marketing team.
- Collaborative execution of advertising campaigns across multiple media, including our marketing database, email, organic social, and print collateral
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns and activities
- Utilize and create marketing journeys for our sales team (using Salesforce Marketing Cloud and other channels)
- Maintain marketing calendar while maintaining awareness of upcoming events/opportunities
- Create and run weekly reports through Salesforce
- Deploy patient and employee newsletters
- Administrative duties, communications, planning and follow up assistance for annual Optometric Course and annual “See it Forward” 5K run
- Collaborate with the team to provide support of Chu Vision Institute’s traditional marketing efforts, including broadcast TV and Radio
- Video and Creative content file management
- BS preferred
- Proficient with Google Analytics, email marketing software, WordPress, Excel
- Knowledge of Salesforce and Salesforce Marketing Cloud a major plus
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, Adobe Suite useful
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Sense of humor: we work hard and have fun while doing it!
Chu Vision Institute is proud of the positive, patient-focused team culture we’ve built over the last 20 years. We’ve done this in part by offering competitive pay, benefits, growth opportunities, eye care discounts, and other exciting programs for our people - our most valuable asset.
Every member of the Chu Vision Institute team is dedicated to helping our patients enjoy every waking moment with their best natural vision. If you’re ready to join us on our mission, submit your salary expectations and application now! Carrie.Jacobs@chuvision.com
Also please complete the pre-employment test once your resume has been submitted.