5 Steps to Make Your New Years's Resolution a Reality
The ball has dropped in New York City, the streamers have flown, the confetti has sprinkled the ground and the horns have gone off. Welcome to 2019!
At the start of every new year, many of us make a resolution or two. To lose weight, to clean the house more, to spend more time with our children, to be more active. We choose one or two things we think we have the control over and are determined to start making those changes once the clock strikes midnight.
Sometimes we make it through the month with our resolutions, and some of us don’t even make it through the next day. If you have been putting off your resolution of improved vision, here are some perfect next steps to take to ensure you don’t spend another year with the restrictions of bad vision!
1. Do your research. Learning about your eyes and the options available to you will help you go onto the next step towards achieving your resolution for better vision. Some people aren’t a candidate for certain procedures and Chu Vision Institute has more solutions than any other provider in Minnesota. For Minnesotans, Chu Vision Institute is the only place to have SMILE vision correction in the area. SMILE is a vision correction procedure that has helped many who are not a candidate for LASIK reduce their dependence on glasses and contacts.
2. Schedule your complimentary evaluation. This is a huge step towards achieving your resolution. By actually having an appointment on the schedule, you are well on your way to better vision.
3. Schedule your complete evaluation. Once you know which procedure might be best for you it is time for your complete evaluation. During this appointment we’ll talk with you about your career, hobbies and goals and you will go through a series of advanced ocular diagnostics to ensure you are getting the most accurate results and the best visual results possible.
4. Figure out the finances. This part is not nearly as hard as you might think it is. Chu Vision Institute wants improved vision to be accessible. You can use your HSA, FSA or MSA to pay for your procedure. There are also payment plans available to help you achieve your resolution of improved vision. Bonus: many patients tell us they save a ton of money when they don’t have to pay for glasses, contacts and solutions in the future.
5. Schedule your procedure! The final step to achieving your resolution this year is to schedule the procedure that was recommended to you.
Working on self-improvement isn’t always as easy as the steps above. Use this new year as a chance to finally see through one of your resolutions! Then next year, you can worry about being more active or taking more photos of your family, and it will be even easier without having to deal with your contacts or glasses.